Vintage 1930s Cotton Calico Quilt or Doll Fabric – 3 Color. Usued, probably dates to the 1930s to 1950s. Doilies, 1943, Spool Cotton 17 patterns for round and sqare doilies, including filet crochet.
Lacis Online Catalog – Lacis Tools Materials – Collector
Tatting Patterns, Julia E Sanders Over 100 patterns for edgings, scarves, table cloths, doilies. To order an item from GuyCo Antiques, just click on the Add to Cart button. Clicking on the thumbnail picture of any item gives you a larger picture of that item.
Pattern is uncut and complete with instructions. Butterick Uncut Slim Dress Pattern Late 1950s (Image1). This weeks pick for the Friday Featured Fabric is a unique 1960 s pop floral number that is so fun. Its in amazing condition for a lightweight cotton of its age and because of the large scale pattern, I imagine its very versatile.
TIAS.com – 1960s Van Raalte Nylon – $ 12.00 – Gallery of Ladies at GuyCo Antiques – Page 1
Aqua cross-stitches in two different patterns cover the white squares on the top with a border around and coordinating patterns on the sides. These hand-crocheted cloths measure about 7" x 7" and are made from two strands of 100% crochet cotton – one white and one color – giving them a heather look. Pattern has been used but is in very good condition and all pieces and instructions are included.
Cyberattic – vintage glass textiles books silver from Sand Ridge Farm online catalog – Textiles
Slim Dress Pattern 6078 – 1960s (Image1). Vintage 1930s Cotton Calico Quilt or Doll Fabric – 3 Color. The used to print ads for crochet and knit patterns in the back of the paper years ago) I think it was marked $.35 or it might have been 50 cents.
TIAS.com – Gallery of Vintage Sewing Patterns at GuyCo Antiques – Page 1 of 2 – Simplicity 1960s
- Subsequetially, my MIl copyied it into a crochet pattern for her church crafts group.
- To order an item from GuyCo Antiques, just click on the Add to Cart button.
- Clicking on the thumbnail picture of any item gives you a larger picture of that item.
- In my search to add to my collection, i often come across vintage knitting books and patterns which provide lovely images of dresses i just WISH i could find.
- I knew for sure i got this little tablecloth for me to keep.