Serving up fresh desigsn – pieKnits
Author Vickie Howell is a high-profile knitter, formerly the celebrity spokesperson for Caron yarns-where she had a signature yarn line-and the host of eight seasons of HGTVs Knitty Gritty. Unfortunately, I know nothing about yardage for crochet blankets and ended up running out of the "Soft White" I was using. Caron One Pound, RHSS accents (100% acrylic) Needles: size US 10 (6mm) Size: 4T Pattern: Improvised.
Georgia – ohmygoodknits – a knitting crochet blog – Materials – Approximately 700 yards of
Using a yarn needle, draw yarn up through the remaining stitches. I followed this crochet hat pattern, called Urban Jungle, by Vickie Howell. I used Caron Simply Soft Yarn with an H-8 hook.
I loved this veggie Jack-o-lantern using carrots and black olives. All made using Carons Simply Soft light worsted weight yarn, these 8 cool crochet designs are for easy and intermediate skill levels. Would you like to see 2 projects made from this pattern and much more.
Free Knitting Patterns – Kimberly Chapmans Knitting – Caterpillar
Leisure Arts #4099, Garden Party Fashions to Crochet. Its the "Pom Pom Tilt Topper" pattern from the Etsy seller PamoolahVintage who has some really great vintage knitting and crochet digital patterns. The lighter blue ones were made using the pattern Precious Booties.
Vickie Howell – April 2011 – Blog
Knit in the ever budget-friendly Caron Simply Soft Quick, I really liked the yarn for this. Author Vickie Howell is a high-profile knitter, formerly the celebrity spokesperson for Caron yarns-where she had a signature yarn line-and the host of eight seasons of HGTVs Knitty Gritty. If you want to see the patterns, please click the link, it will take you to another blog I run with others from the group.
Caron Embellish-Knit – Machine – Crafts – Walmart.com
- I am making the Caron Crochet Lacy Jacket I have made a few mistakes, but nothing that could not be fixed.
- When I go into the big box stores and cruise around to see what kinds of yarn folks who seldom go to a local yarn store or who want cheap baby or kid yarn buy: its Red Heart.
- If you are looking for a perfect hat pattern for a novice beginner who is learning how to knit in the round, then these patterns are the perfect patterns for you. Be sure to join Ravelry for fun free patterns for your knitting crochet projects.
- Using novelty yarns where the stitches will be hidden by the fuzzy yarn.
- These patterns all make beautiful crocheted embellishments.