Serving up fresh desigsn – pieKnits
If you are doing a row repeating pattern, the RS is either row 1, or the row the pattern tells you is the right side. Overall, the crochet world seems a little quiet right now. Did you make any crochet gifts this year. Caron Simply Soft approximately 2.5 ounces, 132 yards.
Knit Crochet patterns-Show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness – Everything Yarn and Needlecrafts –
Crochet hook size H (5.0 mm). Youths (16-18 inches) Bernat Satin Sport approximately 1.75 ounce, 132 yards Crochet hook size G (4.5) Yarn needle. I tend to crochet loose and the doily portion was perfect as a place mat for one of my flower pots. Another new and FREE pattern available from the Caron website I made this on the beach this summer and it was super quick.
DIY Life – Amigurumi Knitting Tutorial (Plus Free Patterns – DIY Life – )
I am looking forward to crocheting this one (although considering the length of my "to be crocheted" list, it could be awhile. The yarn is so soft and the sparkles are not at all rough. From bottom to top (the way it was worked), I crocheted 3 rounds, put down the work, then picked it up and crocheted 4 more rounds, then kept putting it down every time I finished a round.
Meet Jessica – EASY – Sharp Crochet Hook
Robyn selected seven colors of Caron Simply Soft yarn. Mitla Purse tapestry crocheted with Cotton Classic by Tahki. Worsted weight yarn (I used Caron Simply Soft Brites).
A Dog In A Sweater – Scrap-Buster Hats
I love to knit and had to share this pattern. If you are doing a row repeating pattern, the RS is either row 1, or the row the pattern tells you is the right side. Posted with Permission from Caron International) Please visit the Caron Website as a thank you for their graciousness.
Etsy.com – Crochet Pattern Set Blossom Hat Baby Booties and by AlenasDesign
- The above information does not list the size skeins of Caron Simply Soft.
- Babys ABCs Afghan Crochet Pattern, we have hundreds of free crochet patterns at crochetnmore.
- A few months ago I set out to write a pattern for a stuffed toy that virtually any knitter could make up quickly and easily.
- Polyester stuffing Yarn needle Embroidery needle Black embroidery floss 6mm black acrylic safety eyes or small buttons for eyes (optional) Crochet hook, size E (3.5mm) – for doll hair only.
- Visit my pattern shop and leave a comment on this post telling me which pattern is your favorite.